Sullivan County online resources
Local Attractions / Things to Do
- Catskills Fly Fishing Center and Museum, Livingston Manor
- Sullivan County Area Farmers Markets
- Holiday Mountain Fun Park and Ski Area, Bridgeville
- Kittatinny Canoes, Delaware River canoeing and kayaking
- Landers River Trips
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville. Renowned cross country ski center.
- National Park Service Upper Delaware River information
- The Callicoon Theater, restored 1940’s single screen theater, family run, showing Hollywood hits plus the CineArt film series.
- Forestburgh Playhouse, summer stock
- Delaware Valley Arts Alliance (umbrella organization)
- Shandelee Music Festival
- Delaware Valley Opera
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- WJFF 90.5fm, community radio carrying NPR, PRI and Pacifica programming plus local programming.
Chambers of Commerce / Business Organizations
- Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan County Partnership for Economic Development
- Livingston Manor Chamber of Commerce “Your Gateway to the Great Outdoors”
- Jeffersonville Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Liberty Chamber of Commerce
- Narrowsburg Chamber of Commerce
- Callicoon Business Association
Places to Stay
- Apple Pond Farming Center A horse powered (and wind powered) organic farm with a guest house and loft apartment. Pet friendly. Very interesting and quirky place to stay.
- Olde North Branch Inn, North Branch.
- ECCE Bed and Breakfast, Barryville. Stunning setting overlooking the Delaware River Valley.
- Reynolds House Inn and Motel, Roscoe. Pet friendly.
- Villa Roma Resort, Callicoon. Full service, family-friendly with extensive facilities.
- The Sullivan, Rock Hill. A stylish, boutique style hotel located in Rock Hill.
- The Arnold House, Livingston Manor. Pet friendly.
- Inn at Lake Joseph.
- Times Herald Record (newspaper, Sullivan, Orange and Ulster Counties)
- The River Reporter (newspaper)
- Sullivan County Democrat (newspaper)
- Catskill Mountainkeeper (Environmental Organization)